Powered By Blogger

Monday, June 27, 2011

i'm calling you out, bitch

here's my thoughts on men who do an excellent job of procreating, but not much else.

You are fucking wastes of skin. You don't deserve to be called parents, and you don't deserve to be called dad.

Your kids are better off without you, and will be better people for not having you in their lives. They'll be counting their lucky stars when they realize what you are, that they didn't have to put up with your shit all their lives.

You know who you are, and you have to live with yourselves. I can't imagine what would be worse than that.

you are first class douche bags

(and I know chicks do this too, but today my beef is with useless, douchey, deadbeat men, who I hope are reading this right now)
(and I should add, before anyone freaks out, this has nothing to do with Mr Duv)

1 comment:

  1. care to elaborate my darling? Did ol Zakkie boy forget to wipe the pee of the seat?

    ReplyDelete